Technician Warranty & Repairs
In this position, you are responsible for handling goods sent by our customers for warranty or repair. You provide technical support, internal as well as external. Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Review, register administrate, report and take care of warranty-claims to customers, following the guidelines set by Shimano;
- Give technical support to customers with emphasis on follow-up on specific problems;
- Execute a correct and timely repair of goods sent in by dealers;
- Ensure optimal technical support towards customers and provide internal technical support to the sales, marketing department;
- Initiate solutions for improvement in case of faults in products, their performance and handling;
- Report complaints related to Shimano products;
- Ensure a correct and efficient administration & filing of technical product information and non-conformance products.
What are we looking for?
- Acting and thinking on a secondary vocational education level. Preferably you follow a technical and/or commercial education or you have finished one;
- Experience with automated order processing;
- Experience in a technical-service oriented job is considered a plus;
- Affinity with and knowledge of the Shimano product range, as well as technical knowledge, are required;
- Knowledge of or experience with quality systems is considered a plus;
- Good knowledge of the English and German language, as well verbally as in writing;
- Knowledge of Word and Excel.
- You ensure clear communication towards customers: You keep them updated on work and order progress. You repeat and summarize customers’ demands to check whether they have been understood correctly and discuss mutual expectations;
- Together with your colleagues, you work towards a collective goal. You share your knowledge with them and you react when you notice that colleagues need help;
- In case of questions and problems you are able to map out the situation, to collect the necessary information and to take the right steps;
- You switch quickly and efficient between various tasks and you are willing to do extra work when required by the situation;
- You work accurately, with an eye for detail and you work according to agreed procedures;
- You are able to present (complex) technical information to others in a clear and concrete way.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment;
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals;
- Room for study & development;
- A salary based on your education and experience;
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results;
- Flexible working hours.
This position offers a temporary appointment for 6 months.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|