- Less is more! Keep your resume short and direct.
- Make sure your most recent work experience & education is mentioned at the top (reverse chronological).
- Use bullet points to explain your duties and responsibilities in your current/past job(s) (save your storytelling qualities for your motivation letter).
- Add some hobbies of yours! Always nice for us to know what you like to do in your spare time!
- Explain why you would like to work at Shimano (for some inspiration: link to ‘Why Shimano’ (jobsite) (link corporate website/product websites?)
- Explain why you should be considered for this position. What will you bring to the table/ team Shimano?
- Dress code: stay away from suits, tank tops and flipflops. Somewhere in the middle should be fine!
- Don’t be late! You have only one chance to make a great first impression!
- Know our company (link to Why Shimano (jobsite), corporate website, product sites)
- Clarify your ‘selling points’ and the reasons you want this job.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Bring enthusiasm and energy to the table (interviews are fun not scary)!
- Ask questions if you have any (to get a better picture from our company and the position). Interviews are a two-way-street.