Technician Warranty & Repair - Bike
- Ensure optimal technical support towards customers and provide internal technical support to the sales, marketing department.
- Keep technical information (SI) up to date for the specific product area
- Initiate solutions for improvement in case of faults in products, their performance and handling
- Report complaints (Distributor/OEM/Dealer) related to Shimano products
- Ensure a correct and efficient administration & filing of technical product information and non-conformance products
- Reviews, registers, administrate, report and takes care of warranty-claims to customers, following the quidelines set by Shimano
- Gives technical support to customers with emphasis on follow-up on specific problems
- Educate dealers by means of training and support during events.
- If needed execute a correct and timely repair of goods sent in by dealers.
- Feedback of particular important problems or repeating issues to related supervisor
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience as a bike technician.
- Affinity with and knowledge of the bicycle industry and the Shimano product range, as well as technical knowledge.
- Good knowledge of the English language, as well verbally as in writing.
- Acting and thinking on a secondary vocational education level. Preferably you follow a technical and/or commercial education or you have finished one.
- Experience with automated order processing.
- Experience in a technical-service oriented job.
- Knowledge of or experience with quality systems is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel.
Who are you?
- You ensure clear communication towards customers: You keep them updated on work and order progress. You repeat and summarize customers’ demands to check whether they have been understood correctly and discuss mutual expectations.
- Together with your colleagues you work towards a collective goal. You share your knowledge with them and you react when you notice that colleagues need help.
- In case of questions and problems you are able to map out the situation, to collect the necessary information and to take the right steps.
- You switch quickly and efficient between various tasks and you are willing to do extra work when required by the situation.
- You work accurately, with an eye for detail and you work according to agreed procedures.
- You are able to present (complex) technical information to others in a clear and concrete way.
What do we have to offer?
Shimano offers a pleasant, informal working environment with colleagues who work well together, and are proud to work for Shimano. Next to good working conditions, Shimano offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment. Together we want to win, therefore we have a strong focus on team achievement.
For this role we will be offering a 1 year contract (in accordance with Shimano policies) finalized to permanent.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|