Team leader Digital marketing
In this role you have the operational lead for the digital marketing team of Shimano Europe. Your team consists of specialists in the field of Online community management, Online data analysis and video production (4fte). Together, you are responsible for the facilitation, consultation and execution of digital marketing. You will need to make sure the team is the optimal service provider towards the marketing department within different (campaign) projects. You represent the European office towards our Japanese headquarters and global marketing team on topics like digital marketing technology and strategy. You report to the marketing director. Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Providing leadership on digital marketing technology and act as the linking pin between IT and marketing;
- Together with your team being present for initial consultancy, during the project and afterwards for reporting purposes;
- Contribute to the 3 year (digital)-marketing plan, policies and guidelines and make sure those agreements are followed up by your team and the rest of the organization;
- Manage a yearly budget to facilitate the necessary technology, development or advertising space in order to reach a set of predetermined goals and targets;
- Acting as the liaison between Shimano Europe, its sales offices and distributors for digital strategy and execution. Additionally, you will be the link between the marketing department and several suppliers in the digital domain.
What are we looking for?
A digital addict who knows what’s happening in the field of the digital marketing and leverages technology to work smarter. A coach, planner and organizer with IT knowledge who understands the need for proper collaboration with developers, website designers and IT personnel. Your profile:
- Bachelor degree, preferably in the field of marketing;
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar marketing and team lead position;
- Sensitivity and adaptability towards different (business) cultures;
- Knowledge and experience in different online (and social) programs such as Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Creative Cloud, Falcon Social, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Klipfolio, Alfresco, Qualtrics and Eventbrite.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);
- Residence nearby Eindhoven.
What do we have to offer?
A very pleasant working environment with enthusiastic colleagues who get along very well, communicate and cooperate with each other. The working climate is informal, but we work hard. Next to good terms of employment, Shimano offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging job within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment. Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment;
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals;
- Room for study & development;
- Salary based on your education and experience;
- Variable bonuses based on team and individual results;
- Iphone, laptop and internet subscription;
- Flexible working hours.
Do you want to join our team?
Please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae in English via the ‘Apply’-button below.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|