Within this challenging role, you ensure availability and proper functioning of our full server environment, both on hard- and software level. This includes remote access to these systems. The hardware is based on IBM iSeries and Intel, both virtual and physical. The objective is to enable users to work and cooperate in an efficient and secure way.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Maintain and register software licenses for desktop and servers;
- Projectively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure of all Europe offices;
- Organize and manage backup, patch management and monitoring systems;
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support (server/network level);
- Participate in standby pool, to provide general support outside business hours (+/- 1 out of 6 weeks).
What are we looking for?
- You have a customer oriented approach. You put yourself in the (internal) customer's place to understand its true needs, problems and questions;
- You are analytical and have an eye for order, quality and accuracy. You quickly see the core of the problem and you are able to translate this into practical solutions with checking the correctness and completeness;
- Together with colleagues you are working towards a common goal. You work hard to achieve your goals and you continuously look for improvements;
- You have a critical attitude and work in a structured and accurate way.
- You have several years of experience in a similar role;
- You are familiar with the Microsoft Active Directory and GPO Infrastructure and Security administering;
- You are capable to do Network services administering such as DNS, DHCP, DFS, FTP, IIS, VPN;
- You have experience with Microsoft products (Windows Server, Azure. SQL) preferably MCSA or MCSE certified;
- You have affinity for process-oriented working and thinking;
- You have knowledge of virtualization such as VMware and Hyper-V.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment;
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals;
- Room for study & development;
- A salary based on your education and experience;
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results;
- Flexible working hours.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
Please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae in English to Marlies Roeterdink from recruitment agency Sterksen: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|