Supply Chain Planner
As a Supply Chain Planner you are responsible for an optimal availability and inventory level of your Product Groups. The Product Groups which are in our portfolio are Fishing and Bike related products. You are having monthly contact with demand planning to discuss what is needed and search for alignment with your (internal) suppliers. You make sure that orders are placed in time, based on sales history and forecast. In addition, you consider production- and delivery times and current stock situation.
You manage the supply chain from purchase order until goods receipt at one of our European warehouses. This includes managing your (internal) suppliers, freight forwarders and inbound logistics. You will daily monitor your performance in terms of results and define actions to steer towards your ambitious targets. You also monitor the (long-term) delivery plans to adjust them timely based on adjusted sales forecast. You are also supporting the team in guiding the transport from factories to Europe for all Product Groups (creating shipments and checking invoices).
Continuous improvement is one of the key areas within our team and throughout our organization. You work closely together with our Sales Offices within Europe, Product Management, Logistics and suppliers worldwide. It is evident that you stay informed about developments in the market by visiting events and studying relevant developments.
What are we looking for?
- You have a relevant Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration.
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Planning or a similar position, preferably in an international supply chain environment.
- You are used to work with ERP and planning software, experience with Oracle EnterpriseOne and SLIM4 is an asset.
- Fluency in English and good level of Dutch (for internal use only)
- Good Excel skills.
- Knowledge of the Bike and / or Fishing industry is a plus.
Who are you?
- You are customer oriented. You quickly correct problems and you monitor customer satisfaction.
- Together with your colleagues, you work towards a common goal. You continuously work to achieve results and you focus on continuous improvement of processes.
- You have good skills in planning and organizing. You make plans for your own work and you set priorities.
- You are analytical. You quickly see the core of the problem and you are able to translate this into practical solutions.
- You are able to obtain the right information in a variety of sources, by asking questions and doing desk research.
- You possess the quality to work for an extended period in an accurate and careful way, with the aim to prevent errors and carelessness from yourself and colleagues.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|