Sr Manager Service & Quality
Sr. Manager Service & Quality (Shimano Europe Bicycle Components)
An exciting challenge lies ahead. We’re looking for an experienced Senior Service & Quality Manager that can guide Shimano Europe to the next generation in product service and quality, through further automation and standardization. The core responsibilities involve around product support, warranty, quality assurance and compliance regarding standards and regulations. You will lead the European Service & Quality department building strong alliances with our HQ in Japan and service partners across Europe to ensure highest customer satisfaction.
In this role you will be responsible to transform and re-strategize Shimano Europe’s approach on product support, warranty, quality and compliance. Since you will be implementing changes, we are looking for an candidate who can manage and implementate changes within an organization. We are looking for a bridge-builder to connect all Shimano Europe offices to this new approach and strategy.
The Service & Quality Manager is responsible for the European team (10FTE) that handles product support, warranty, quality and compliance
- Effectively manages and develops team members, including technicians and advisors, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and services offered
- Be the face of Product Service & Quality, where you will be building relations with external and internal partners
- You will be in close contact with the Shimano Europ offices as well in close contact with Shimano Japan
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Provide information on market feedback & complains for further improvements
- Be responsible for the execution and monitoring of plans, managing budgets and reporting on achievements
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service & quality within Europe adheres to all regulations
- Creating of strategic, tactical and operational plans for service & quality functions on a European level for Shimano and Shimano owned brands
- Identify and actively contribute to the improvement and optimization of business processes & organizational development
- Monitors warranty, quality issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues to continuously improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Managing risk by monitoring compliance to regulatory controls
- Oversees team members performance, reporting, and execution operational tasks; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure highest quality of work
Who are you?
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in business administration or engineering
- Minimal 10 years of experience leading teams in a cross cultural context
- Team leader with the ability to coach and connect people
- Experienced in creating and implementing new service/quality strategies within an international (product) company and leading change
- Knowledge of international product standards (ISO/DIN/NEN) and compliance is preferred
- Experience in managing and developing high performing teams
- Able to communicate and connect with internal and external stakeholders on different levels
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Creative problem-solving
- Bike industry knowledge is a plus
What do we have to offer?
Shimano is a worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Group is the intermediate between the headquarter in Japan and the EMEA market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. Shimano Europe Group's mission is to be an excellent supplier and valuable partner for their customers throughout all distribution channels in the European bicycle and fishing tackle industry. The vision is to become and stay European market-leading supplier of high-quality products and be a well-respected supplier in the outdoor business, ensuring good relationships and acting very customer and market oriented.
Over 12.000 members of Team Shimano in the world are united by a common philosophy. The more than 800 members of Team Shimano Europe are spread over multiple offices and countries. The European Headquarter is located in Eindhoven.
Shimano offers a pleasant, informal working environment with colleagues who work well together, and are proud to work for Shimano. Next to good working conditions, Shimano offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic, international, and ambitious environment. Together we want to win, therefore we have a strong focus on team achievement.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|