Sports Marketing Coördinator Off Road
Calling all cycling sports fans! Shimano has an amazing opportunity to work with elite athletes and the best cycling teams in the world. If you’re a dyed-in-the-wool fan of off-road cycling this might just be your dream job.
Our Sports Marketing & Events Team is looking for Sports Marketing Coordinator (Off Road) to strengthen the European Marketing team at Shimano’s European headquarters in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- You will be responsible for sponsorships within the off-road section (mountain bike downhill, mountain bike XCO, Mountain bike Enduro, E-MTB & BMX). This will be monitored via clear KPI’s and will contribute to Shimano’s short and long term marketing goals
- You will manage the partnerships within all Shimano sponsored off-road contracts and translate them to local markets.
- You will coordinate the technical support for our sponsored teams & athletes
- You will coordinate product agreements with these teams/individuals for hard goods (drivetrain, brakes, wheels, etc.) and soft goods (shoes, eyewear, clothing for MTB)
- You will train sponsored & supported teams to use Shimano hard goods and soft goods
- You will ensure that all teams and riders supported by Shimano/PRO receive the correct products and service
- You will work closely together with the our Tech Reps and Shimano representatives from our local sales offices and distributors at World Cups and World championships
- You will be the off-road connection to our headquarters in Japan on all product matters relating to sponsored rider usage
- You will closely monitor the sponsored teams and athletes’ experiences to maximize a successful outcome
What are we looking for?
- A Bachelor + degree, preferably in Sports Marketing
- 3 years of working experience in a similar job
- Goal-oriented to make sure that results are achieved in an efficient manner (project based way of working)
- Flexible (no 9 to 5 mentality) and willingness to travel
- An understanding of technical items within the cycling industry
- Open minded and can work with different cultures in the off road environment
- Energetic, proactive person who understands the importance of being a true partner with teams and athletes
- Experience with contract handling and an understanding of social media usage
What do we have to offer?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|