Secretary & Program Manager
The Executive Committee (ExCo) consists of president, vice president, CFO and the Managing Director Bike & Managing Director Fishing. Together they are the board of directors responsible for the daily management and execution of the Shimano organization in EMEA. The ExCo Secretary / Program Manager reports directly to the president.
As Secretary to the ExCo you are responsible for the smooth coordination of all ExCo and ExCo initiated meetings. You will manage the agenda for the members and the connection with the contributors for each session. Ensuring proper all records and documentation prior to, during and as a result of the meetings. You will also be responsible for the management of some of the outcomes and initiatives from the discussions as a Program Manager acting on behalf of the President.
The main tasks
- Organize and attend the ExCo Meetings, including 2 offsite meetings per year
- Manage the meeting agenda, including but not limited to, collating documents, materials and coordinating contributors
- Document and take ownership of the meeting action list
- Ensure the proper documentation and storage of administration related to ExCo Meetings or decisions resulting there of
- Act on behalf of the President on nominated programs, initiatives or managing key partnerships
- Be a trusted advisor and liaison for the ExCo within the business
- Initiate and propose the ExCo Y planning, (distillate a Y planning upon 3Y targets/objectives of S-EU) and during the Y adjust (e.g due to C-19);
- Represent ExCo for membership organizations like: the Works Council meetings as advisor of the president. WFSGI, UCI – non commercial / marketing, Dujat, Eurreg & Nano4Sport, HTC / Campus site management;
Who are you?
- Minimum Bachelor level education (in Business Administration, Commercial Strategy or Legal led discipline)
- Over 5 years’ experience in an advisory capacity to Senior Management or Business leaders
- Outstanding communication skills, in English & Dutch, that allow you to both influence and motivate others
- Exceptional planning and organizing skills that contribute to successful project management
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills that lead to informative insights
- A pragmatic and logical thinker who acts in a pro-active and independent fashion
- Ability to work accurately and carefully for long periods, with an eye for detail, aiming to prevent mistakes and sloppiness in both own and other people's work.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|