Sales Team Leader (Hard goods)
Shimano Iberia - Bike
In 2020 Shimano started a new venture to start with our own distribution of Fishing products within the Iberian market. We are pleased to announce that in 2021 Shimano will see further growth as we are set to take over distribution of our own bicycle products in across Spain.
As Sales Team Leader you will need to coordinate the achievement of the team sales targets by knowing the market opportunities & threats and maximising the customers experience when buying from Shimano.
- Create account and regional sales plans, including setting targets and KPIs
- Track performance against targets and take remedial action where necessary in order to achieve goals
- Create and provide to the organisation market insights; based on visit reports, data analysis and competitor research
- Visit customers and build valued relationships with Shimano
- Give product presentations, product information and offer proposals to current and potential customers
- Actively support and participate in Marketing initiatives
- Have proactive approach to the market, always looking for new opportunities to grow market share or increase sales
- Coordinate the activities of the Sales Representatives within own category; including meeting organisation, aligning plans/targets
- Provide guidance and advice to team members
What are we looking for?
- A Bachelor working- and thinking level and experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the cycling industry and Shimano’s products
- 3 years of experience managing a sales team on an international level
- Good English language skills, both verbally as in writing
Who are you?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|