Sales representative - softgoods
Shimano Iberia - Bike
In 2020 Shimano started a new venture to start with our own distribution of Fishing products within the Iberian market. We are pleased to announce that in 2021 Shimano will see further growth as we are set to take over distribution of our own bicycle products in across Spain.
To achieve Sales targets, by knowing the market opportunities & threats and maximising the customers experience when buying from Shimano.
- Create account and regional sales plans, including setting targets and KPIs;
- Track performance against targets and take remedial action where necessary in order to achieve goals;
- Create and provide to the organisation market insights; based on visit reports, data analysis and competitor research;
- Visit customers and build valued relationships with Shimano;
- Give product presentations, product information and offer proposals to current and potential customers;
- Actively support and participate in Marketing initiatives;
- Have proactive approach to the market, always looking for new opportunities to grow market share or increase sales.
What are we looking for?
- A completed commercial education on Bachelor-level;
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Affinity with apparel and clothing market is considered a plus;
- You have excellent communication skills, you have an analytical as well as practical mindset, you are pro-active and goal oriented;
- You are customer oriented, you take responsibility and you are able to perform your work independently;
- Good language skills in Spanish and English, both verbally and in writing;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|