Sales Representative - Flanders
As a Sales Representative for Shimano Belgium you join a team of passionate and driven colleagues that take care of the sales opportunities in Belgium and Luxembourg, with your region being the provinces of West & East Flanders.
You are the face of Shimano. As the first contact for key retail accounts you must ensure an excellent business relationship. Your customers will look to you to advise on market trends and for your expert product knowledge. Offering them the opportunity to purchase not only Shimano components, but also shoes, LAZER helmets and agency brands.
You are a self-starter. Working your region as if it is your own small business, you have the freedom and discipline to chase your targets and realise sales. You are personable and passionate about Shimano products which allows you to solve customer issues and retain your commercial position.
- Visit your customers across Benelux to support with orders and product information maximising customer satisfaction and sales;
- Create visit reports to ensure continuity in service and records of market information;
- Scope out new business within your region and reach out to new business opportunities;
- Formulate strategic plans with the Sales Manager maximise future sales and realise targets;
- Represent Shimano at trade shows and events
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in bicycle industry;
- Experience with B2B and B2C sales;
- Excellent communication skills, you can adapt different audiences and actively listen to their needs;
- You are have a pro-active attitude and are motivated by results, always keeping customer satisfaction in mind;
- Good analytical skills as you are analyse market data and plan your time efficiently;
- Open to a flexible working pattern that will also include regular travel;
- Good language skills in Dutch and French, both verbal and written.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarters in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|