Sales Representative - Finland - Fishing
FISH - Finland
In 2020 Shimano embarks on a new and exciting plan to represent Shimano Fishing products, including a line up of rods, reels and baits directly to their customers in Finland. We are looking for passionate Sales Reps that are driven to succeed and believe in building strong relationships with their customers.
We will be building the new team gradually. Therefore initially you will be responsible for Finland before regions are set in place. In this role you will be required to travel across your area to support retailers.
As a Sales Representative you will advise your customers on market trends and Shimano products to help them with their orders. Together with your Sales Manager you formulate plans to best capture business, add value to your accounts and achieve sales targets. This role offers you the opportunity use your passion fishing in your professional career, whilst working for a brand that champions the values of quality and technological innovation.
- Create account and regional sales plans, including setting targets and KPIs
- Track performance against targets and take remedial action where necessary in order to achieve goals
- Create and provide to the organisation market insights; based on visit reports, data analysis and competitor research
- Visit customers and build valued relationships with Shimano
- Give product presentations, product information and offer proposals to current and potential customers
- Actively support and participate in Marketing initiatives
- Have proactive approach to the market, always looking for new opportunities to grow market share or increase sales
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor level education or equivalent experience
- Experience in pure sales jobs with a proven record of reaching sales targets
- A real passion for fishing and good product knowledge of rods & reels is essential
- Fluent in Finnish with a good command of English, spoken & written
Who are you?
- A pro-active attitude and engaging character, you are motivated by results and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills to be able to influence through convincing arguments
- Strong analytical skills and confidence with excel that enables you to examine market data and build forecasts
- Good organisational skills that allow you to plan your time efficiently and work independently.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|