Sales Merchandiser Wallonia/Luxembourg
In this job you are responsible for multiple aspects in the support Shimano delivers towards dealers (area Wallonia/Luxembourg). First of all you will support the installation and update of the Shimano workshop concept at Shimano Service Center dealers and regular dealers. Next to that you install and maintain shop displays at bicycle retailers and proactively advise them on how to present the Shimano products in the best possible way. Thirdly, you are responsible for giving technical training, support and category/product presentations towards dealers. Finally, you will also be active during cycling events and trade shows for technical advice and support.
What are we looking for?
- you have a flexible working attitude. Some days can be longer, because you want to finish the job you started.
- you have good technical knowledge of cycling products and are willing to expand this knowledge and share with retailers/personnel.
- you are willing to travel in your region, it is not an office job.
- you speak French fluently, because you will be employed in the French speaking part of Belgium and Luxembourg. This is a must!
- you preferably have some years of experience within the bicycle industry or within a bicycle shop.
- you are willing to work closely together in a small team with your team leader and colleague sales representative/account manager.
- some weekend work is part of the job.
- you are willing to give presentations to small groups of retailers.
What do we have to offer?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|