Retail and OEM Sales Manager
Shimano Iberia - Biking
In 2020 Shimano started a new venture to start with our own distribution of Fishing products within the Iberian market. We are pleased to announce that in 2021 Shimano will see further growth as we are set to take over distribution of our own bicycle products in across Spain.
Through effective Management of people and resources ensure profitable growth, achievement of targets and maximise customer experience with Shimano.
- Contribute to the creation of the Sales strategy;
- Create and effectively execute Sales plans, to focus activities and set KPIs for the team responsible;
- Be responsible for the creation and validation of sales forecasts, attuning with sales & planning;
- Initiate, approve and champion sales and marketing initiatives that increase sales, market share or customer loyalty
- Build and maintain a strong industry network;
- Manage and develop the own department and its people, in order to enable them to realise the team goals set, at present and in the future;
- Seek improvements to internal tools & processes;
- Gather data and market insights to inform decision making and uncover new growth opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor level of education, further study would be preferred;
- Over 5 years in a leadership/management role;
- Sales experience in the cycling industry or retail;
- Good knowledge and experience in the Spanish bicycle market;
- Experience managing budgets and forecasting targets (KPI's);
- Skills in statistical analysis would be a plus;
- Account Management/Stakeholder experience;
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|