QC service & repair officer
As the QC service & repair officer for Shimano Fishing tackle your responsibility will be to develop, advise and support on the proper processes and protocols to follow for products and services within both a European and global scope. This to make sure that Shimano’s high quality standards are guaranteed and go beyond customers’ expectations. This exciting job focusses on 3 areas: QC (the management of the quality assurance of incoming goods), Warranty (how to judge warranty or normal service and standardizing this procedure among our EU operation) and After Service (the standardization, harmonization of the procedure in our EU operation).
You will advise several stakeholders on the legislative and company standards they should be following and you support them with processes to achieve these. Secondly, you collect & analyze data from which new plans and strategies regarding products and services can be developed and pursued. Next to that you will coordinate the handling of spare parts within the Shimano Europe Group and you give technical support and handle customer complaints for our Fishing Tackle Products. In this role you will be extensively trained both in Europe and our overseas factories.
Your success in this role will be not only in being critical on the standards to mitigate risks, but also to be able to clearly communicate with Team Shimano colleagues across continents and disciplines. You ensure that recognizable action is taken. You look beyond the challenge to find both short and long term solutions with business relevance and opportunities.
- As the contact person you develop and establish a EU QC check procedure in consultation with Product Planning, SIC and Factories and implement it in SEU.
- Collect and analyze warranty and repair data and report to Shimano's head office and factories to provide them with actual market data.
- Prepare monthly reports regarding product quality Shimano and others products.
- Consultant and sparring partner for Shimano product planner(s) in relation to quality and product development.
- Support production approval process for Shimano products, when required.
- Responsible to collect market and competitor information (desk research and in the field) from which service plans can be developed.
- Handling of complains and provide technical support for Fishing-products.
- Coordinate and implement legislation (EU-regulations, restricted substances, recycle markings, Shimano Greenplan etc.) worldwide and organize all necessary registrations.
- Responsible for spare parts coordination (Fishing) within Shimano EU Group. Ensure a correct spare parts line-up and ensure proper and sufficient communication with Shimano distributors and Planning & Stock control section.
- Provide the marketing & sales organizations with technical as well as commercial information on new developed services, in order to support them in the creation of catalogues and other customer directed information.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of at least 2 years in Quality control
- Good knowledge of fishing
- Bachelor degree, preferably in a technical discipline
Who are you?
- A hands-on person
- Flexible to learn new skills
- A can-do mentality
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|