QC officer Europe (Fishing Tackle)
Shimano is growing fast and is opening new Fishing offices across Europe. To make sure that in these new offices the same high quality standards of products and services are guaranteed we are looking for a QC Officer to help with the development and standardization.
This exciting job focusses on 3 main areas: QC (management of the quality assurance of incoming goods), Warranty (how to judge warranty or normal service and standardizing this procedure among our EU operation) and After Service (the standardization, harmonization of the procedure in our EU operation). In this role you will be trained both in Europe and our overseas factories.
Your success in this role will be not only in being critical on the standards to mitigate risks, but also to be able to clearly communicate with Team Shimano colleagues across continents and disciplines. You look beyond the challenge to find both short and long term solutions with business relevance and opportunities.
Are you the one who will take us to the next level?
- You develop and establish an European QC check procedure in consultation with Product Planning, our HQ in Japan and overseas factories and you take care of the implementation within Shimano Europe.
- You collect market and competitor information (desk research and in the field) from which service plans can be developed.
- You collect and analyze warranty and repair data and report to Shimano's HQ in Japan and overseas factories to provide them with actual market data.
- You prepare monthly reports regarding product quality of Shimano and Agency products.
- You are a consultant and sparring partner for Shimano product planner(s) in relation to quality and product development.
- You support the production approval process for Shimano products, when required.
- You are handling complains and provide technical support for Fishing Tackle-products.
- You are responsible for spare parts coordination within Shimano Europe Group. To ensure a correct spare parts line-up and ensure proper and sufficient communication with Shimano distributors and Planning & Stock control section.
- You provide the marketing & sales organizations with technical as well as commercial information on new developed services, in order to support them in the creation of catalogues and other customer directed information.
What are we looking for?
- 3 years of experience in a QC role preferably in an international environment
- Bachelor degree, preferably in a technical discipline
- Good organization skills, flexible and a hands-on/ can-do mentality
- Excellent English skills both verbally and written
- Full time availability
- Good knowledge and/or passion for fishing is considered as an advantage
What do we have to offer?
Shimano offers a pleasant, informal working environment with colleagues who work well together, and are proud to work for Shimano. Next to good working conditions, Shimano offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment. Together we want to win therefore we have a strong focus on team achievement.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|