Shimano Europe is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the newly formed PM department, that the European HQ in Eindhoven. This position will be key in helping to drive the success of future projects within the European organization and will also play a role at a global level. This change to represent management of business projects by experts, is expected to create positive improvements on wider business processes, as you champion our company value of innovation through our operations.
In this role you can expect projects to vary in terms of size, impact and scope. You could be managing the relocation of a Shimano Sales Office, the building of a Marketing App for Fishing Tackle or driving the company wide update of the JDE platform. A successful Project Manager will be able to incite the enthusiasm for change, navigating the organization to ensure they are engaging stakeholders at all levels whilst implementing behaviors of operational excellence.
- Managing medium/large projects on a day-to-day basis to deliver the required products within the constraints agreed with the Project Board.
- Delivery of project results by focusing on delivery in budget, on time and good quality.
- Setup of project brief, PID and other project related documents to assure good project management
- Create/build team spirit in the assigned projects
- Identifying & implement enhancements/improvements in projects, tooling and way of working
- Mentor/coach junior/part-time Project Managers
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master education
- Prince 2 or Lean PMI qualified, agile Scrum master or Product owner certifications are preferred
- Approximately 3 years experience in a Project Management role, ICT focused would be preferred
- Experience working within an international Sales or Distribution organization (B2B/Retail/B2C)
- Fluent in English, strong written & verbal communication skills.
Who are you?
- A structured and well organized approach to work, that allows you foresee and manage risks
- An effective communicator, who is able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders.
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty.
- Ability to guide and advise people at all levels. In doing so not only leading your project groups to success but also cultivating sustainable change that in turn improves the overall project and process maturity level within organization.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|