Product Planner 'Coarse Angling'
Shimano Europe Fishing - UK Based
The Shimano Fishing Product Team are looking for a new member to support with products specifically for the coarse fishing category. Due to the popularity and knowledge of this category in the UK the European Team is welcoming anglers based in the Midlands (or those willing to relocate) to apply. You will work alongside the Product Coordinator in the UK within a European Team.
As a Product Planner you will use your skills in market research and analysis to translate customer demand and trends in fishing tackle into the next generation of Shimano products. Once developed you will translate your USP's to our sales and marketing teams in order to launch to the market. Therefore combining your passion for fishing and knowledge to help shape the next product range.
- Collect market information through data analysis, market research, field research, events, local office's feedback and competitor information
- Analyse market information to create recommendations and insights for future product developments
- Contribute to the planning of product line-ups
- Coordinate planning and specification sheets according to which final products need to be manufactured
- Be the knowledge centre for technical specifications and new product related information for colleagues and customers
- Work together with Sales and Marketing to ensure the features & benefits are well represented
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree in a related study
- A passionate angler with a good knowledge of freshwater coarse fishing
- Experience working in a product, analyst or research based position with a commercial aspect
- Willing and able to travel frequently, including 2 years relocation to Shimano HQ in Japan for Product Planning training
Who are you?
- You are a curious person, always wanting to know how things work and fixing things
- You have experience working within projects, setting priorities and reaching deadlines
- Analytical thinking, you do not accept the easy answer but use logic and a systematic approach to find reasoned solutions
- You possess strong communication and presentation skills, needed for making the audience truly understand your message
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|