Product Owner (e-business platform)
Do you enjoy the challenge of managing stakeholder requests, both keeping them happy and allowing you to prioritise according to business decisions? Do you enjoy both the technical and commercial sides to e-business? Are you an analytical decision maker? The e-commerce team at Shimano Europe Headquarters in Eindhoven is looking for a Product Owner to join their team, is this you?
The B2B e-business platform allows Shimano customers to access product information and order bike and fishing products in 13 countries and supporting 17 Sales and Marketing offices.
In this position, will be the translator between the commercial stakeholders and the system developers with the ultimate goal of offering a tool that is user friendly and pleases the customer. You need to be able to understand the technical language and technical elements of the system but also use data to inform system changes according to customer needs, stakeholder input and market trends.
- Maintain the application by managing the development priority list with the external system development team;
- Collaborate with the E-Business Support Specialist to support the daily activities according to pre-set targets, monitoring progress and deliverables;
- Coordinate the implementation and communication of E-Business initiatives across different internal departments (e.g. IT, MDM), with suppliers and customers;
- Proactively mitigate risks, resolve issues within the platform and ensure on time delivery of queries;
- Represent a helicopter view of the B2B Platform, seeing opportunities and improvements from the point of view of the customers, key users and other stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor level education in relevant discipline
- 5+ years of experience managing functional applications, preferable on an international B2B scope.
- Strong English language skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with or significant knowledge of Agile/SCRUM software development.
- Working knowledge of Hybris, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Google Analytics is a plus.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|