Product Developer - PRO
As the senior Product Developer you are responsible for the development and engineering of state of the art bicycle components that give riders the edge they need to keep going. In this position, you will be working as a part of the global product development team based at Shimano European Head Office in Eindhoven.
You are a problem solver with a critical eye, always looking for innovative ways to modify and improve products. As the senior, you will support the Team Lead in advising other developers on complex scenarios and alternative solutions in their development processes.
Still you will realise autonomy as a PRO developer because as a team you decide on the direction of the next generation in handlebars, saddles & accessories. Then working at a global level with a wide network of vendors and sales teams to create and bring your ideas to market.
In this role, you are able to create products you can be proud of. You will recognize athletes using the results of your hard work and see waves of cycling enthusiasts using PRO products.
- As a team collate ideas, market information and customer feedback to create product proposals;
- Devise product plans & planning sheets in line with MPAN regulations and Shimano specifications;
- Advise and manage development process flows with considerations on time, cost & specifications;
- Lead on technical improvements and innovations, providing guidance on complex problems to other members of the team;
- Create technical 2D & 3D drawings and designs
- Ensure within your development processes considerations are made on quality control, manufacturer specifications & vendor requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor level education in an engineering discipline;
- 3-5 years of experience in technical product development or engineering team;
- Experience working with external vendors and/or manufacturers;
- Confident using product development software such as Solidworks;
- Knowledge of development with materials such as carbon & alloy;
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Awareness of quality control practices and documentation;
- Affinity with and knowledge of the bicycle market;
What do we have to offer?
Find out about our attractive benefits package, by clicking here.
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|