Pricing Team - Bicycle Division
As a Pricing Specialist you will act as the advisor to the senior management across the Shimano Europe organization. You will work on the established structure of harmonized European pricing strategies, bringing together colleagues from European Shimano Sales offices and Shimano Europe Holding.
Based at the European Headquarters you form part of the shared service center for local sales offices, providing valued services that enable them to focus on selling to Shimano customers in the best way. Together with the Pricing Analyst you provide the insights and knowledge to create a relevant and competitive pricing structure. You are the sparring partner and advisor at a European level.
This is a role for someone who has a commercial mind-set and a good understanding of how the sporting industry operates in Europe. Someone who is looking for a more strategic role within an international organization.
- Support the European organization on day-to-day pricing & trade term queries
- Analyze pricing and trade terms reports and insights to inform recommendations
- Advise and guide stakeholders in establishing their pricing & trade terms at a local level whilst creating harmonies across Europe
- Steer and monitor suggested retail prices, list prices, discounts, rebates and trade marketing spend
- Be a champion for the correct use of pricing and trade terms across the organization, ensuring the systems and guidelines are available to support this usage
- Look for opportunities to improve strategies and processes and propose to senior management
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a commercial or sales management role;
- Knowledge of the bike industry and/or sporting goods;
- A good understanding of pricing and trade terms strategies;
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written.
Who are you?
- Talented communicator with advanced negotiation skills, using both facts and communication skills influence your audience
- Attention to detail & analytical skills, to be able to identify both patterns and anticipate impact of decision making
- Pragmatic decision making that allows you to see and capitalize on commercial opportunities
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|