Pricing Team - Bicycle Division
As the Pricing Analyst you play an active role in delivering the insights that make effective price setting possible across Shimano Europe. Joining the central service hub in at the European Headquarters in Eindhoven that provides collective support to the local sales offices that facilitates them being able to reach their targets and maximise sales.
Together with the Pricing & Trade Term Specialist you will provide the analysis that will help to inform the future pricing strategies across the region. As the Pricing Analyst you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the relevant tooling and reports necessary for multinational price setting. This role is for someone who has a good understanding of financial control alongside the skills & interest to build reports that can really impact the business.
- Design Develop and maintain the European pricing database
- Coordinate and record survey and market information for all European countries
- Proactively search for further reporting analytics from current data
- Design pricing reports to better inform and advise the business
- Deliver periodic reports on the current pricing policy to provide business insights
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in an Analyst position, preferably in a financial or pricing setting
- Advanced skills in Excel, experience with Power BI and Visual Basic
- Experience creating reports on an international scope
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written.
Who are you?
- Strong numerical and analytical reasoning, proactive and organized working style with an eye for details that makes you capable of analytical and administrative tasks;
- You are a clear communicator who is able to translate your findings into a clear message for a wide audience.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|