Are you looking for an opportunity to work within the international media environment by actively participating in how we are presented on the global stage? This may be the perfect Internship!
In this internship you will join the Press & PR team at our office in the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. We will set you up with the tools and guidance you need but you should be confident to suggest ideas and deliver small projects. It is also important that you are able to communicate with different audiences, both verbally and in writing, and crave interactions to help build your media network. There will be desk research work and admin required but please also expect to be out of the office at events that most cycling fans would love to attend. Our aim is to ensure you can actively participate within the team and have an enriching experience with Team Shimano BUT most importantly that you can enjoy your time with us and share that passion with others!
Tasks & responsibilities
- Creating weekly reviews of media coverage
- Build and maintain media contacts and social influencer European database by sourcing, engaging and recording contact moments with them
- Distribution of internal news across the business
- Drafting the materials and content for press toolkits
- Coordinate the sample ordering process & sample seeding program for local offices and key pan-European media
- Build reports on PR activities, including achievement of KPIs, summaries of content on general and specialist media and analysis on that content
- Provide support on and at PR events
Who are you?
- You are ideally working towards a bachelor level study (HBO) in a relevant discipline
- You would say that you have excellent English skills, both verbally & writing
- Your classmates would describe you as a self-starter, with the confidence to work independently and someone who delivers quality work on time
- You are a people person, networking and meeting new people is something that comes naturally to you
- You are available for 5 - 6 months (hours per week are negotiable)
- If you love cycling, understand how your bicycle works and know about the latest trends in road biking and mountain biking it would be a great plus.
Start date February 2021
What do we have to offer?
- A challenging internship within an international and dynamic environment.
- A learning spot within a world renowned sports brand.
- An opportunity to work with a highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals.
- An internship allowance.
*Shimano Europe is following the governmental recommendations regarding the Covid-19 situation. Due to this the internship itself, certain events or activities of the internship are subject to change.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|