Online Marketing Specialist
Are you a Google Ads guru, a social media superstar or an email-marketing expert? Then our digital marketing team are looking for you to join them as the new Online Marketing Specialist. In this role you will set the course for the digital engagement excellence for the whole of Shimano Europe.
You are responsible for creating, managing and executing the European strategy for all online advertising and email marketing activities for the Shimano bike categories and brands. In this role you are part of the Digital Marketing Team. Together with your colleagues you will steer the objectives to ensure that all activities in your area are connecting with our audience and maximising our return on investment.
As a specialist in your craft, Shimano will look to you to advise on new trends and current performance within the online marketing landscape. Providing the organization with guidance on how to ensure maximum customer engagement with the Shimano brand & products.
- Design, implement and manage the European online marketing strategy and policies;
- Monitor SEA and email policy, offer suggestions for & implement optimization;
- Engage with and excite the online cycling community, through expert use of email marketing and online advertising;
- Set KPIs, measure performance, provide analysis and recommendations;
- Support those around you, guide the local digital specialist in order to support local sales offices and distributors;
- Think internationally, ensuring content is translated and reaches each audience;
- Collaborate, convince and capture the enthusiasm of both colleagues and cycle fans;
- Manage your resources, including use of agencies and budgets to ensure maximum return on investment.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor level education in the field of Marketing, Media or Communication;
- A minimum of three years of experience in online marketing using digital marketing tools;
- Extensive knowledge of Google Ads, Social Media Advertising and email marketing;
- Proven project management skills
- Strong analytical skills;
- Networking and influencing skills;
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English, other languages are a plus.
What do we have to offer?
How does the team describe themselves? We are a dynamic and fun group of people, with a great balance between expertise, creativity and enthusiasm. It's a very enjoyable team to work in, with the broadness of our combined knowledge being our biggest strength. We are at the centre of the marketing team, forming an essential link between our brand and the ever expanding and changing digital world around us. This makes our jobs challenging, but especially and above all very exciting.
They are part of our strong team Shimano, find out more about us click here
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|