Neutral Service Manager
Neutral Service Manager
Following on from our recent sports marketing expansion, all riders in the biggest women's and men's road races on the planet – including the Tour de France, the World Championships, the Giro D’Italia and La Vuelta – will now be supported by Shimano's world class Neutral Support Team.
We are looking for a Neutral Service Manager who will be responsible for the overall coordination of our European Neutral Support programs and third party relationships (such as Libema, RCS Sport & the A.S.O) within road cycling.
Are you the person who can manage these relationships and take our Neutral Support Program to the next level ?
- You will be responsible for the execution of the different 'Neutral Service Partnership contracts':
- You will execute the contract based on clear KPI's that measure the Return On Investment (ROI)
- You will create and connect the full road calendar and make sure good value propositions are created
- You will scale up our Neutral Service Program throughout Europe by connecting the dots
- You will focus on France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Italy and Spain
- You will take care of coordination and planning:
- You will ensure a good connection with the various race organizers throughout Europe
- You will make sure all teams have the right equipment (bikes, parts, cars, motors, clothing etc)
- You will ensure there is a consistent ‘One Shimano’ (branding) approach throughout Europe
- You will make sure the teams have the right skills to be able to do neutral service and speak the Shimano language
- You will take care of the hospitality:
- You will connect to the organizations to check the opportunities for hospitality and coordinate the hospitality program internally with the different countries/stakeholders.
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor + degree, preferably in Sports Marketing / technical service in sports.
- You have a good understanding of the cycling industry and their technical aspects.
- You have 5 years of working experience in a similar job (technical service, hospitality, branding).
- You have experience with contract handling with major stakeholders.
- You are goal-oriented and you make sure that results are achieved in an efficient manner (project based way of working).
- You are flexible (no 9 to 5 mentality) and you have the willingness to travel.
- You have excellent communication skills in English & French. Other language skills are considered a plus.
- You are open minded and you can work with Mechanics from different cultures.
- You are an energetic, proactive person who understands the importance of being a true partner of countries and other stakeholders.
- You have understanding of social media usage and activation rights to connect within the sports & digital team.
What do we have to offer?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|