Master Data Specialist
For the Shimano Nunspeet location we're looking for an accurate and self-starting professional. You'll be joining a passionate team of colleagues that are characterized by their collaboration skills and will to help the team and the Shimano organisation forward.
The Master Data Specialist role contributes to the usability, consistency, integrity and availability of item master specifications and media content required by the European Shimano Organisation.
In this role you will combined your administrative and analytical skills with your interest in transforming data into content for use by our European Sales Offices and Marketing teams. You will work closely with the data team, Brand Coordinators and external data providers to ensure content is available for our organisation.
- Coordinate, update, maintain and transform inbound product and media data from various sources to meet business needs.
- Take an active role in improving product content for use in an omnichannel environment.
- Validate accuracy and consistency of updated data to ensure standards are met.
- Monitor and take corrective action on data issues raised in the integrity reports.
- Make certain data meets customer needs and is complete and accurate for external distribution via our multiple outbound channels.
- Ensure tasks are carried out accurately and in time as per agreed procedures and priorities.
- Establish and maintain an active communication link with our customers and data providers.
Who are you?
- Minimum MBO work and thinking level
- Good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing
- Working knowledge in Excel (is a big plus)
- Working knowledge in photoshop (is a big plus)
- Working experience/affinity with data is a plus
- You are experienced in working and collaborating in teams
- You have a methodical and strutured approach in your work
- You are a pro-active worker
What do we have to offer?
Shimano is a worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Group is the intermediate between the headquarter in Japan and the EMEA market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. Shimano Europe Group's mission is to be an excellent supplier and valuable partner for their customers throughout all distribution channels in the European bicycle and fishing tackle industry. The vision is to become and stay European market-leading supplier of high-quality products and be a well-respected supplier in the outdoor business, ensuring good relationships and acting very customer and market oriented.
Over 12.000 members of Team Shimano in the world are united by a common philosophy. The more than 800 members of Team Shimano Europe are spread over multiple offices and countries. The European Headquarter is located in Eindhoven.
Shimano offers a pleasant, informal working environment with colleagues who work well together, and are proud to work for Shimano. Next to good working conditions, Shimano offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic, international, and ambitious environment. Together we want to win, therefore we have a strong focus on team achievement.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|