Master Data Administrator - temporary
In this role you will combine your administrative and analytical skills by ensuring product specification and visuals are complete and available for on- and offline line use by the Shimano European organization.
- Monitor integrity reports for missing or inaccurate product content;
- Coordinate and update product and media data from various sources;
- Handle changes to existing product content.
What are we looking for?
- You are accurate and methodical and together with colleagues work towards ensuring a product is online ready with available content and images;
- You have good planning and organizing skills;
- You work in a structured manner and possess the quality to work for an extended period in an accurate and careful way.
- MBO work and thinking level;
- Good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing;
- Proficient in MS office suite, specifically Excel and experience with Adobe Photoshop is an asset.
What do we have to offer?
A temporary assignment up to 6 months (16 to 24 hours per week) within a international environment.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|