Marketing Officer - Fishing
Fishing Division - Madrid
In 2020 Shimano embarks on a new and exciting plan to represent Shimano Fishing products, including a line up of rods, reels and baits directly to their customers in Iberia. Based in our new offices in Madrid, Shimano are looking for a Marketing Officer who can independent deliver market leading Marketing campaigns that engage with the Fishing communities & generate interest in the Shimano brand and products.
As a Marketing Officer you will be the expert in the Spanish & Portuguese Fishing markets, you will translate pan-EU strategies to the region to ensure all Marketing campaigns and events are interesting and relevant to your angling consumers. Supported by the Sales & Marketing Manager plus experts in HQ you will be involved in a broad range of activities including supporting event organisation, digital campaign creation and much more. You will need to be both results driven and creative in your approach. With a good knowledge of Shimano products plus the insight in how best to place them in the market.
- Responsible for executing marketing plans within Spain & Portugal
- Organising events and liaising with sponsored Anglers
- Managing local digital campaigns, websites and social media presence
- Creating local content for the Iberian audience, both translation of European campaigns and original content
- Providing insights to Shimano Europe HQ and the wider Shimano Fishing network about market trends and performance
- Assess and report on the performance of marketing strategies
- Managing printed and in-store materials for customers
What are we looking for?
- Marketing related study, preferably bachelor level or above
- Approximately 2 years professional marketing experience
- An understanding of digital marketing tools, retail/trade marketing & event management
- Excellent Spanish & English skills, both written & spoken, Portuguese would be an asset
- Deep knowledge of Shimano Fishing products, through passion or professional experience
Who are you?
- Customer focused mindset, that allows you to really understand the want and need of your consumer.
- You have experience working in project teams but also can work independently, setting own priorities and plans
- Excellent communication skills, to produce quality marketing materials and represented in delivering presentations and discussions.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|