Are you looking to build a career in marketing? Do you want to gain online and offline marketing experience; learning skills such as creating social media posts, learning about online advertising and engaging consumers in-store? Do you want to learn more on how to shoot, edit and publish video's, how to put together a consumer newsletter?
Then this internship could be exactly what you are looking for!
Our marketing team in Eindhoven is looking for a passionate angler to join them in a marketing support role in the Fishing division. Our goals as marketing team is to build consumer engagement. In this internship you will build a holistic understanding of consumer marketing through exposure to both traditional and new marketing disciplines.
- Support the execution of the European digital and social media marketing strategy and policies
- Execute key European offline marketing activities including events, point of sale and promotions
- Support content production e.g. video and picture, for use across marketing channels
- Think internationally and connect with colleagues across Europe, ensuring content is translated and reaches the relevant audiences
- Support the marketing team with ad hoc daily activities
- Collaborate, convince and capture the enthusiasm of both colleagues and fishing fans
Who are you?
- You are currently enrolled in a study towards Marketing (Bachelor level)
- You have a passion for online and offline marketing
- You have experience and strong interest in fishing
- You have excellent English skills, both verbally and written (other languages are considered a plus)
- Experience in marketing analytics and content management tools is considered a plus
- You are hands on and a team player
- You are available for a minimum of 5 months (5 days per week) as of per August/September 2021
What do we have to offer?
Shimano is a worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Group is the intermediate between the headquarter in Japan and the European market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. Shimano Europe Group’s mission is to be an excellent supplier and valuable partner for their customers throughout all distribution channels in the European bicycle and fishing tackle industry.
As an intern you enter a pleasant, informal working environment with colleagues who work well together, and are proud to work for Shimano. Next to good working conditions (with a big focus on the vitality of employees), Shimano offers you the opportunity to develop your skills during a challenging internship within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment. Together we want to win therefore we have a strong focus on team achievement.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|