Can you build a story out of numbers? Do you amaze with your Excel skills and have a deep understanding of Power BI? Would you enjoy an international environment where you can have impact on a pan-EU scale?
As the Softgoods Market Analyst you are the brains of the sales and product coordination team providing them with insights, supporting with forecasting and uncovering new market trends. Using your analytical skills you examine data to extract information and translate into a story for the business to build their sales plans. You are not just a critical eye on data, you are also critical of your own processes always looking for ways to improve and innovate collection methods and ways of working.
Based at the European HQ in Eindhoven, you will deliver your insights to both the Shimano and Pearl Izumi apparel, shoes and accessories.
- Analyse data to build market and business intelligence
- Identify important trends and developments in cycling apparel & footwear markets
- Develop and create forecasts to support the Sales to formulate sales planning and strategy
- Champion continuous improvement and innovation of tools to optimize the use of data
- Maintain databases for optimal and current data covering the scope of market demand, product development and sales activity needs
- Analyse and coordinate survey data and share with the wider team.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor level education in a relevant discipline;
- Over 3 years experience working in the area of market analysis or business analysis, preferably in an international environment;
- Experience in creating sales analysis & reports;
- Advanced Excel skills and experience using other MS Office tools;
- Good English language skills, both verbally as in writing;
- Passion for cycling is a pre;
Who are you?
- Strong numerical and analytical reasoning, proactive and organized working style with an eye for details that makes you capable of analytical and administrative tasks;
- You are a clear communicator who is able to translate your findings into a clear message for a wide audience;
- A commercial mindset to be able to see the insights within the data and translate these into opportunities for sales & marketing
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|