Manager Sales Processes / Operations
As a Manager Sales Process & Operations you are responsible for the team and projects who assess and consolidate commercial principles across Europe. Next to this you promote efficiency processes that support the business and the customer. In close cooperation with the sales branches / offices you will be continuing aligning of sales processes towards the customer.
Moreover, you are responsible for creating the department plan and translation this plan into KPI’s, policies and guidelines. This in close consultation with the Director Business Development.
What are we looking for?
- You will contribute to the strategic, tactical and operational plans for own area of responsibility
- You love to be the linking pin between the sales branches/offices and Gen Ops.
- Identify and actively contribute to the improvement and optimization of business processes & organizational development
- Providing proposals on improvements to the systems and tools
- You are an enthusiastic people manager who likes to manage and develop Team Members.
- You are responsible for the execution and monitoring of plans, managing budgets and reporting on achievements
- Monitor internal processes & support colleagues across the organization to ensure external presentation to the customer is optimal
- Lead project teams
Who are you?
- 5 years of experience as a Sales or Operational Manager
- Experience in an international environment
- Relevant working experience in managing and developing a team
- Relevant working experience in leading projects
- Preferably knowledge of the bicycle and/or fishing industry.
What do we have to offer?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|