As a Manager PMO, you will be leading a team of internal and external project managers who are executing the total project portfolio of Shimano Europe. The Program Management Office (PMO) is the recognized expert that drives Program- and Project Management. In this way, PMO is the competence owner of project methodologies.
Shimano's project portfolio concerns currently a variety of processes, commercial systems and organizational change projects, like CRM, e-commerce, master data/info management, digital media and route-to-market. The overall goal is to be in control over projects in terms of budget, timing and quality.
Into more detail the responsibilities concern:
- Set-up, develop and improve the PMO department with a pool of internal/external project managers; this concerns the transition from a pre-dominantly external project resourced organization towards an inhouse team of project managers.
- Manage and facilitate the PMO, make sure qualified and motivated staff is on board, build capabilities for the future and focus on employee development and satisfaction.
- Guide change management (Portfolio Board) and align the project portfolio with Shimano’s strategy and available capacity.
- Execute programs, projects and changes and take charge of one or two important, strategic projects based on own expertise/experience.
- Improve the success of projects by implementing standard and best practice project templates, processes and tools.
- Guide and coach change management as a way of working.
- Sparring partner with project executive at tactical level.
- Pro-actively assist, enable and challenge all stakeholders.
- Coordinate on/be the interface on worldwide projects.
What are we looking for?
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty.
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization.
- Excellent communicator, who is able to influence without hierarchical power.
- Creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders.
- Structured and well organized.
- Excellent people management skills.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in project management and leading cross-functional teams, this includes hands-on experience in leading big, complex projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of working in an international organization.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in leading and motivating teams and/or Project Management Office.
- Educational level: bachelor or master in the area of Business Administration or ICT.
- Proven Project & Process Management skills and experience in implementing project management standards.
- Certification on Prince II, Lean, PMI or other relevant project standards.
- Familiar with agile way of working, preferably certificated Agile Scrummaster and/or Productowner.
- Experience in project portfolio management and analyses.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, other languages are a plus.
What do we have to offer?
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|