Manager Data Maintenance
Shimano is a worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Group is the intermediate between the headquarter in Japan and the European market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. Shimano Europe Group’s mission is to be an excellent supplier and valuable partner for their customers throughout all distribution channels in the European bicycle and fishing tackle industry. The vision is to become and stay European market-leading supplier of high-quality products and be a well-respected supplier in the outdoor business, ensuring good relationships and acting very customer and market oriented.
The European Head office is based at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. In order to strengthen our operations team, we are recruiting for a Data Manager Teamlead.
As the Manager Data Maintenance you are a Information Strategist, Business Transformation leader, Developer of Talent and Data Service Manager. Is this you?
What are we looking for?
- Determine the kind of data to be collected and identify the resources with which to effectively collect them
- Organize, implement, and enforce correct data collection policies and methods
- Give proper training to employees to be able to perform data collection independently and effectively
- Ensure the proper functioning of data collection software and Internet applications at all times
- Develop data collection methods
- Make sure that data collection procedures are in line with all relevant rules and guidelines
- Establish standards upon which collection of data are based/measured and ensure that these standards are always met
- Responsible for formulating and developing of special reports upon request
- Conducting analysis to ensure that data collected is adequate
Who are you?
- A relevant Bachelor (preference Master) degree.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You understand the principles of Information Architecture and have experience with data governance.
- You have strong analytical and planning skills.
- You are are customer oriented and able to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders.
- You are familiar with working in an international, complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment.
- You are a self-starter, team player, coach for your colleagues and result oriented.
- You have the ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously.
- You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills (multi-language skills, e.g. Dutch, are a plus)
What do we have to offer?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|