IT customer connectivity officer
IT Customer Connectivity Officer
Shimano is looking for a IT Customer Connectivity Officer to join our team at the headquarters in Eindhoven!
In this role you will be responsible for managing the automated communication between Shimano EU and its customers and suppliers. You improve the business performance of the organization by promoting and expanding automated exchange of data (EDI) like product data, stock data, orders and invoices. In this job you will combine project work with managing various interface applications.
Is this you?
- You map all communication and information flows between Shimano EU and its customers, suppliers and transporters;
- You are responsible for coordinating and setting up new interfaces, changing current interfaces and the further expansion of the customer connectivity environment;
- You act as a central point of contact for everything related to data exchange (eg onboarding new customers to the customer connectivity environment);
- You monitor the connection performance and drive mitigation actions (support towards in- and external customers) on daily basis;
- You analyze and anticipate on the needs of the business in the context of automated data exchange solutions;
- You stay on top of the developments and demands regarding data exchange in the EU markets;
- You are in close contact with your department and (internal) stakeholders to ensure clear and aligned cooperation and proactively update them with new insights.
Who are you?
- You have a bachelor or master degree, preferably in IT;
- You have 5 years of relevant work experience;
- You have knowledge about interfacing and integration components - mapping - methodologies (eg EDI);
- You have knowledge about ERP, POS and the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform;
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- You excel in communication and persuasiveness;
- You are able to work independently but at the same time a team player;
- You have excellent language skills in Dutch and English (verbally and written);
- You have experience within an international environment.
What do we have to offer?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|