Internship Market Research
As an intern for Shimano Europe you will investigate the landscape and size of the European fishing tackle market. Further you research competitor activity, market shares & turnovers and market segmentation.
During your internship you will focus on:
- Collect, analyze and report on market and competitor information;
- Structuring and reporting data into different countries and regions;
- Provide the organization with recommendations to collect data in a continuous and sustainable way;
- Occasionally organize and/or participate in events in cooperation with the marketing department and the sales force.
What are we looking for?
- A Bachelor student of a Business or Marketing related field of expertise;
- A strong analytic & digital marketing orientation;
- Energetic, positive attitude, self-discipline and proactive working style;
- Great communication skills in English both verbally and in writing;
- Affinity with the angling sport is considered as a plus.
What do we have to offer?
For this position, we are offering flexible working patterns to fit around your studies. The ideal candidate will be at the office for a minimum of 32 hours per week within the office hours of 8.30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Shimano is a well-known multinational and one of the biggest fishing tackle companies on the globe. You will work together with colleagues who share the same passion for outdoor recreation and fishing and you will join two of our quarterly EU marketing meetings from which one will be with one of our European sales offices. Finally, we offer a compensation.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|