Internship HR/Learning & Development
Shimano Europe B.V.
Shimano is a worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe B.V. is the intermediate between the headquarters in Japan and the European bicycle and fishing market. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
Shimano is looking to welcome a student to our HR department at our European Head Office in Eindhoven.
As an intern your main responsibility will be to support our colleague responsible for the area of Learning & Development. You will also offer your support to our multidisciplinary team and have the opportunity to get a good impression of what working in an international HR Team in a beautiful sports company is like.
Your main focus will be on:
- Work together with the HR Support Team.
- Support with planning of training and development activities.
- Assist in drafting emails and other communications to the business.
- Make sure training materials will be ordered and handed out on time.
- Draft study agreements and contracts.
- Administration related to learning and growth.
What are we looking for?
- A student within the Human Resources discipline.
- Strong communication and digital skills.
- A hands-on and customer centered mentality.
- Capable of working independently in a structured and accurate way.
- Excellent language skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Available for a minimum of 32 hours a week for a period of 20 weeks (or more).
What do we have to offer?
- A challenging internship within an international and dynamic environment.
- A learning spot within a world known sports brand.
- The opportunity to work with a highly motivated, social and dedicated team of HR professionals.
- Internship allowance.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|