Internship Graphic Design
Do you enjoy creating new clothing designs? Are you a confident user of Illustrator and Adobe CC? Are you a student looking for some experience in a global sport clothing brand?
Shimano Softgoods is looking for an intern to join their Graphic Design team at Shimano European Head Office in Eindhoven. Could this be you?
We are offering flexible placements to design students who would like to boost their portfolio and would like to see their designs being worn by cycling teams!
- Create bespoke clothing designs for sports teams and clubs
- Create custom design for the brands PEARL iZUMi & Milremo
- Design custom cycling clothing for Milremo retailer portfolio
- Support the Shimano Soft goods Marketing department with designing their Marketing materials for both online & offline
What are we looking for?
- You are a student who is doing a design related study at this moment;
- Experience using Illustrator, Adobe CC, Photoshop and Indesign;
- Great communication skills in English both verbally and in writing;
- Proactive and hardworking, offering solutions and actively look for feedback on your work
- Passionate about great design & enjoy being creative
- You have high quality standards and have a good eye for detail
- Affinity with cycling is considered as a plus.
Start date to be discussed (summer period or September 2020)
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|