Shimano is rapidly growing and expanding throughout Europe.
In this challenging role you will have excellent opportunities to experience and understand a variety of areas within Shimano as you will contribute to Shimano Europe. Within the internal audit team there are opportunities to broaden your responsibilities and to develop your career.
We’re looking for an Internal Auditor who’s functioning as an independent and objective person. Someone who’s not afraid to challenge the status-quo. But is capable to communicate and collaborate with different stakeholders within the company. Next to that the Internal Auditor should be able to understand the companies processes and way of working.
• Evaluating compliance issues/concerns
• Overseeing the compliance programs related to J-SOX, ISO-9001 and internal control
• Ensure that outcomes of audits are being evaluated and discussed within the organization
• Identify potential areas of risk and provide/implement recommendations or future solutions
• Provide reports on a regular basis to keep management informed
• Monitor the performance of change and remediation plans on a continuing basis,
• Cooperate with different departments to develop effective business processes,
Who are you?
• You hold a Masters or Bachelor+ degree, preferably in Business Economics, Business Administration and/or Controlling
• EDP auditing experience is a plus
• You are experienced in operational and financial risk assessments
• You are experienced in working with (J)-SOX / ISO-9001 or similar
• You are fluent in English, both verbally and written, Dutch is a pre
• You are familiar with Office365
• You have strong analytical skills
What do we have to offer?
Shimano is a worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Group is the intermediate between the headquarter in Japan and the EMEA market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. Shimano Europe Group's mission is to be an excellent supplier and valuable partner for their customers throughout all distribution channels in the European bicycle and fishing tackle industry. The vision is to become and stay European market-leading supplier of high-quality products and be a well-respected supplier in the outdoor business, ensuring good relationships and acting very customer and market oriented.
Over 12.000 members of Team Shimano in the world are united by a common philosophy. The more than 800 members of Team Shimano Europe are spread over multiple offices and countries. The European Headquarter is located in Eindhoven.
Shimano offers a pleasant, informal working environment with colleagues who work well together, and are proud to work for Shimano. Next to good working conditions, Shimano offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic, international, and ambitious environment. Together we want to win, therefore we have a strong focus on team achievement.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|