As Internal Auditor at Shimano you will supervise all the compliance programs related to J-SOX, ISO-9001 and internal controls. You will be based in European Head Office in Eindhoven, however will work together with and advise colleagues across Shimano Europe.
Your role is to represent high quality standards within the organisation. As you work to ensure both internal and external audits are completed in a comprehensive and timely manner. Constantly reviewing and evaluating Shimano processes to ensure optimum compliance standards and reporting your efforts to Management and Shimano HQ in Japan.
You are also proactive in your approach. With the support of the Assistant Internal Auditor you will bring together colleagues to work on remediation projects to ensure the company is not at risk of non-compliance.
- Initiate, prepare and support internal and external audits (Company and Process Level Controls, FR, ITGC and ITAC controls);
- Provide Senior Management with reports on outcomes of audits and regular feedback on operational compliance performance;
- Identify current and possible future compliance concerns and provide remediation recommendations;
- Suggest plausible solutions to challenging issues that may arise and be a source of knowledge to avoid on such situations in the future;
- Cooperate with different departments to develop and maintain effective business processes, including appropriate training of staff;
- Monitor the performance of change and remediation plans on a continuing basis, taking action accordingly to improve their effectiveness.
What are we looking for?
- A bachelor degree in Business Administration or Finance;
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar field, preferable gained within an international environment;
- Knowledge of and experience with (J-)SOX controls (Manual controls & IT controls), ISO 9001 and Audit experience;
- Strong communication skills and persuasive capacities;
- Good analytical skills, in combination with a hands-on mentality and critical attitude;
- Capable of working independently, structured and in an accurate way;
- Excellent language skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
What do we have to offer?
What do the team enjoy about their role at Shimano? You have the opportunity to work with key people from different areas of the business, build a deep understanding of the organisational processes here at Shimano. It is not all process as you really learn more about the human factors. The opportunity for growth and development is big here. My job is always changing and adding new challenges for me to solve, this way you feed your curiosity and are continuously learning new things.
The Corporate Affairs is part of our strong team Shimano, find out more about us click here
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|