Intern - HR
Shimano is a worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe B.V. is the intermediate between the headquarters in Japan and the European bicycle and fishing market. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
Shimano is looking to welcome a student to our HR department at our European Head Office in Eindhoven.
As an intern your main responsibility will be to support HR Operations Team during a new HRIS implementation. We offer you the possibility to witness a transition to a consolidated and integrated HR system (Workday) as well as see a multidisciplinary team in action during the migration. This unique opportunity will provide you a good impression of what working in an international HR Team, in a dynamic sports company is like.
Your main focus will be on:
- Participate in the HR Operations Team service delivery activities.
- Study the Learning & development data and records for possible improvements in setting KPI’s, tracking and reporting.
- Study the Onboarding and employee experience for possible improvements.
- Help migrate process from current infrastructure to the new infrastructure (SharePoint, Topdesk and Workday).
What are we looking for?
- A student within the Human Resources discipline (must)
- A student enrolled in a University for the full duration of the internship (must)
- Based in Eindhoven or planning to move to the region for the internship
- Experience (Internship) working in an HR role is an advantage
- Strong communication and digital skills.
- A hands-on and customer centered mentality.
- Capable of working independently in a structured and accurate way.
- Excellent language skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Available for a minimum of 32 hours a week for a period of 20 weeks (or more).
What do we have to offer?
- A challenging internship within an international and dynamic environment.
- A learning spot within a world class sports brand.
- The opportunity to work with a highly motivated, social and dedicated team of HR professionals.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|