- Responsible for first line business user support and communication, from initial query until resolution or referral.
- Resolves issues where possible and escalates unresolved queries to the next level of support. Also, as part of response team.
- Instructs business users on the usage of all IT resources (hardware, software, shared equipment)
- Installs and configures company hardware and software, setting up accounts and workstations.
- Supports with system upgrades
- Ensures the security of the organization through controls, back-up and firewalls
- Good administration of all requests, to prioritise workload and identify recurring issues. (register and follow-up tickets)
What are we looking for?
- Relevant IT education, not degree level necessary but some training
- 2+ years experience and able to work pretty independently (not first job)
- Able to speak English
- Experience with O365 and computer set-ups
- Good at communication with not technical people and understanding their issues (customer service)
- Good problem solving / trouble shooting skills
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|
Europees hoofdkantoor Shimano naar High Tech Campus in Eindhoven EINDHOVEN - Het Europees hoofdkantoor van Shimano wordt per 1 januari 2017 gevestigd op de High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. Shimano kiest voor de High Tech Campus vanwege de aanwezigheid van veel jong talent en een sterke focus op innovatie. Ook ...