In the HR department we are looking for an intern to support the various teams within HR.
Shimano offers you a fast-paced international environment in which you can use your knowledge and experience and develop it even further.
By being a part of our international HR team, you will actively work together with Learning & Development, Recruitment and HR Operations.
We offer you experience in the main HR processes of Recruitment, Internship programs, Learning and Development, Benefit projects etc.
- Support Recruitment with administrative tasks as posting new roles, coordinating interviews, preparing proposals & contracts, reaching out to candidates, etc.
- Support Recruitment in creating processes and workflows
- Lead and Improve/internationalize our internship program
- Support Benefit projects.
- Support L&D in specific projects related to championing for GoodHabitz e-learning platform, Security Awareness, O365 communication support.
- Support L&D on desk research for topics Coaching & Cultural transformation
- Support L&D on professionalizing Employee onboarding (classroom training elements, Manager onboarding)
What are we looking for?
- A bachelor and/or master’s degree in HR
- Fluency in written and spoken English (Dutch or any other language are a +)
- Experience working in a Human Resources department (as an intern or regular)
- Full time availability to complete a 6 months internship
Who are you?
- An enrolled student for the entire duration of the internship
- A proactive, independent and reliable person with good research skills
- This internship is not suited for students looking for a graduation/thesis project
- 500 euro gross per month (and travel expenses if you are not in possession of a student public transport card)
- To start asap
- Work location: Eindhoven HTC
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|