HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Shimano is looking for a HR Business Partner for the period of 1 year!
In this role you support the business to connect with their people, you align business goals with people goals and you champion best practices. Areas you will focus mostly on are strategic workforce planning (succession planning, talent management and staff budgeting) & health and safety.
You will be part of the HR team (13 colleagues) at our European Head Quarter in Eindhoven and together with 2 direct colleagues (HR Business Partner & Compensation & Benefits Specialist) you will report to the HR Team Manager.
Are you a true connector/stakeholder manager, a clear communicator who creates impact and do you feel best in a dynamic and international environment?
Then this is your new opportunity!
- Drive the HR strategy within own activities and towards the relevant business areas of responsibility;
- Ensure the business is equipped with the knowledge, skills and competencies for the future through Strategic Workforce Planning, Talent Management, & Succession planning;
- Responsible for the correct understanding and alignment of Performance Management Systems, accountable for calibration, timely results and reporting to the business;
- Be a HR consultant to the business, supporting both Directors & Management with as well as employees on HR themes & issues;
- Consistent follow-up with Management about HR data and trends within areas such as sickness, performance management and training and development;
- Take ownership that the European policies and procedures are correctly used, consistently applied and legally compliant in each area;
- Responsible for occupational health and vitality of employees, ensure interventions are managed and external parties are compliant;
- Champion of business improvement, taking the lead on projects aiming for future change and implementing new tools/systems.
Who are you?
- Bachelor level qualification in Human Resource Management
- 5 years of experience within HR Business Partner or HR Manager position within an international business environment;
- Experience with HR tooling, preferably Workday;
- Experience working with strategic workforce planning, talent planning and performance management;
- Good understanding of employment practices and company policy within a matrix organisation, HR legislation is a pre;
- Well versed in employee engagement and vitality practices;
- Excellent communication skills English & Dutch, both written and spoken.
- Sufficient analytical skills that you are able to translate data into a comprehensive story;
- Professional attitude towards work, ability to work independently with a pragmatic approach;
- Experienced in delivering information to diverse audiences in a clear, no-nonsense and empathetic style;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and confident when navigating organisational cultures;
- Relation builder, positive, pro-active and engaging with a focus on team achievement.
What do we have to offer?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|