Head of ICT
Shimano is a worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Group is the intermediate between the headquarter in Japan and the European market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. Shimano Europe Group’s mission is to be an excellent supplier and valuable partner for their customers throughout all distribution channels in the European bicycle and fishing tackle industry. The vision is to become and stay European market-leading supplier of high quality products and be a well-respected supplier in the outdoor business, ensuring good relationships and acting very customer and market oriented.
The European Head office is based at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. In order to strengthen our operations team we are recruiting for a Head of ICT.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure that the ICT strategy aligns with the business strategies and its performance is defined, measured and reported.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ICT services design, planning, implementation and documentation.
- Conduct day-to-day operational management of 4 ICT teams.
- Act as a focal point for all ICT related contracts and purchasing requirements.
- Maintain relationships with service providers and be aware of service level agreements. Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Manage and determine time frames for major projects including; system integrations, upgrades and migrations.
- Manage the ICT team by training and coaching, career development and staff appraisals.
- Provide training to staff members on systems, software and information security.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Maintain a high level of communication and collaboration with stakeholders across Shimano Europe Group.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree and minimum of five years of (ICT) management experience.
- Experience fast moving and/or supply chain environment.
- Strong analytical capabilities combined with a strong business focus.
- Familiar in working in an international setting and coping with different (business) cultures.
- People management skills (coaching, developing, motivating).
- Excellent multi-level communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Aware of the latest trends in ICT.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|