Graphic Designer - Apparel
Softgoods - Custom Clothing
The in-house Custom Clothing Design Team are looking to welcome a new Graphic Designer to join them at our offices in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
As a Graphic Designer you can expect a varied role, working on both print and digital projects. Your daily work will be custom Apparel designs whilst also working on other media on a project basis, including but not limited to brochures, adverts, website banners or HTML emails.
You will join a talented team that work at a high pace to compete in a dynamic industry. They are a small team that run on enthusiasm and initiative with some solid layout skills and the technical ability to set artwork up for print & clothing production. You can expect really see the impact of your work in this role and an atmosphere for growth and development.
- Create bespoke clothing designs for sports teams and clubs
- Create custom design for the brands & Milremo & PEARL iZUMi
- Design custom cycling clothing for Milremo retailer portfolio
- Control and maintain the PEARL iZUMi, Milremo and Shimano house styles according to the CI Manuals
- Support the Shimano Softgoods Marketing department with designing their Marketing materials for both online & offline
What are we looking for?
- Proficiency in Adobe CC – namely InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and 3D software
- Some professional experience working in a design role
- Good understanding of creating content, designs & artwork for both digital & offline channels
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Experience working with WordPress, Mailchimp, Sitecore and Magento or other similar web content management programmes would be beneficial but not essential.
Who are you?
- You have a passion for great design, both in terms of creativity but also in the detail
- You enjoy a team environment, where you work together and in a flexible way to support the whole team to reach their goals in a demanding segment
- If you have a passion for cycling this would certainly be beneficial, but fashion and design fans are welcome too
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|