Lazer Sports N.V. (subsidiary of Shimano) is looking for a sports minded, creative and talented Graphic Designer for Lazer products for 37,5 hour a week, to join our team in Mechelen for the duration of 1 year!
Lazer is the world's oldest helmet company. Today Lazer is a world-renowned brand producing some of the industries leading products. Driven by 100 years of experience, passion and dedication Lazer always tries to create products that are the perfect mix of design, comfort, safety and technology. This attitude has shaped Lazer into one of the most innovating helmet companies in the world. We never shy away from challenges and that has led us to taking our experience from helmet production into other fields.
- Creative and costs efficient handling of all custom design products, including pre-production design and other related issues.
- Produce product design proposals and drawings of good quality, matching market standards as well as customer and company expectations and requirements.
- Interpret new ideas to mood boards and prepare proposals for the sales & marketing department in order to make choices for future designs.
- Liaise with other departments and external parties in order to align new product designs.
- Manage multiple design projects and timelines to make sure deadlines are met.
- Follow up with R&D team in China to ensure samples are handled correctly and timely.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design.
- 3-year industrial experience in graphic design.
- Solid experience in Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, etc.).
- Passion for sports.
- Eager to learn.
- Can work with tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills In English, Flemish is a bonus.
- You excel at collaborating and can work independently or as part of a team with individuals and groups of every background.
- Willing to travel.
What do we have to offer?
- Working in a company with passion for sports and international colleagues.
- Your job has a lot of responsibilities and provides the opportunity to develop your creative and personal skills.
- A fun and creative job with a young and driven team.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|