Go to Market Coordinator - Bike (hardgoods)
Directly reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the development of Shimano and Pro Brand in the Italian market. Your main tasks will be the following:
• To be the facilitator between Sales/ Marketing/Product teams and the Customer / Consumer contributing to successful go to market plans.
• Contributes to the development and monitoring of annual sales and marketing plans for assigned products/brands, taking remedial action where required.
• Ensures the planning, monitoring, execution and evaluation of online and offline promotional marketing tools and materials for new introductions and specific promotions.
• Pro-actively collects market information (competition, market/sales data, trend information) for relevant product categories through field visits, online research, exhibitions and joining vendor presentations.
• Manage effective relationships with internal and external Brand Owners, to ensure communication of full product information, safeguard competitive market conditions and timely approvals for planned activities.
• Tracks and analyses brand/product performance and trends in terms of volume and profitability. Use to prepare product/brand business reviews and forecasts.
• Liaises with sales and marketing services to communicate product information, sales actions, pricing, margin analysis, compare forecast data, promotion & delivery /stock situation.
What are we looking for?
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position in an international setting
• Affinity with the bike-market is required
• You have excellent intercultural communication skills, you have an analytical as well as practical mindset, you are pro-active and goal oriented
• You are customer oriented, you take responsibility and you are able to perform your work independently
• Open for regular travelling throughout Italy & Europe
• Excellent language skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Great knowledge of Excel & Power Point
Who are you?
• You are open to learn from others and you like new challenges;
• You can persuade in a natural way, doing this you convince others about your plans and ideas
• You are able to filter the available information and to give a report or advice about the important issues;
• You build and maintain a network of relationships which is important to obtain information and to achieve optimum benefit for Shimano;
• You are accurate and punctual.
• You are very goal oriented. You formulate specific targets for performance which go beyond the existing standards and which require change;
• You are pro-active, you formulate proposals for improvement as a result of chances and opportunities detected.
What do we have to offer?
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|