Functional Application Specialist
As per 2017, Shimano’s European Headquarters are based on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. From here we deliver services to 17 Sales and Marketing offices in 13 European countries.
As a Functional Application Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining Shimano’s international B2B E-Business platform. You will be working closely together with system developers (IT and external developers) and business stakeholders to deliver the best experience for the B2B Platform. You will be using data driven decision making whilst taking into account customer needs, stakeholder input and market trends.
- Manage and prioritize the backlog based on Business Value and coordinate the external development team. Your focus area is B2B Retail.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the E-Business Specialist/Business Analyst by setting priorities in line with organizational targets and monitor the required actions, deliverables and planning.
- Coordinate the implementation of E-Business initiatives across different departments (e.g. IT, MDM). Proactively mitigate risks, resolve issues and ensure on time delivery.
- Fully understand the vision of the B2B Platform and the point of view of the customers, key users and other stakeholders.
- Ensure effective and frequent communication regarding E-Business towards the European organization, suppliers and customers where relevant.
- Engage in strategy and direction, change and communication
What are we looking for?
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree.
- 5+ years of experience in the role of Functional Application Manager or similar, preferably in an international B2B E-Commerce environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English with audiences of all levels.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM software development.
- Working knowledge of Hybris, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Adaptable self-starter who is skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environments with a pro-active, result-oriented and hands-on attitude.
- Analytical and Data-driven: Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- Proven ability to proactively manage risk and influence others.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|