Functional Application Administrator
As a Functional Application Administrator you will be working in a small team of JD Edwards specialists. Within this international role you are responsible for end-user support and you act as a first point of contact in the field of JD Edwards and other applications that support Shimano Europe’s primary business processes. Within this role you have the possibility to use and develop your technical knowledge.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Provide first and second line support to users;
• Inform users about the status of their requests, incidents and questions;
• Manage and support various interfaces;
• Identify possible improvements and providing solutions for the structural resolving incidents;
• Functional testing of advanced adjustments and taking into manufacturing solutions;
• Enable specialists, both internal and external.
What are we looking for?
• Customer service orientation: you take specific additional actions to provide added value towards the customer;
• Teamwork and cooperation: together with your colleagues you work towards a common goal and you will focus on achieving results and the continuous improvement of services and processes.
• At least 3 years of experience within a JD Edwards Support role, with focus on the modules Warehouse and Logistics;
• Experience with Interfaces is considered a plus;
• Excellent language skills in English both verbal and in writing.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals
- Room for study & development
- A salary based on your education and experience
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results
- Flexible working hours
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|